Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Last Day of School Car Decorations



As the oldest child in our family, Ava has to do everything first which can be hard for her at times.  I remember Ava's first day of preschool and how nervous I was for her.
Ava - January 2011 (2 years old)

She may not seem nervous in this picture, but it took her several months to feel comfortable at school.  She's come a long way over the past 2.5 years and I'm so proud of all that she's accomplished. 




Ava was so excited when she saw our car all decorated.  She said, "Mom, I think we are going to have the most beautiful car of all."  It was totally worth it.  I bought the Window Markers at Dollar Tree (you can also buy them at Deals) and they only cost $1 each!  I'm also planning to give her a preschool diploma.  Click here for a link my PDF diploma file.

Have a great summer!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...