Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Graduation Certificate


I can't believe that Ava finished another year of preschool.  Only one more year and then she'll be in Kindergarten!  I took the above picture of her on the morning of her last day of school.  When she got home from school, I surprised her with a little graduation ceremony and this Graduation Certificate:


She loved it!  You can download an Excel copy of this file here to make your own Graduation Certificate.  I found a big ink pad at Hobby Lobby.  They come in lots of colors, including black.  The ink is washable, but it takes a few washes for all the ink to come off.

Pin It

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

Hi,
I was trying to download this, but it will only let me view the file.

Cathy said...

Hi Rosemary, I updated the link so you should be able to download the file now. Thanks!

Alma said...

Hi! I wasn't able to print. It says that I need access. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi I wasn't able to print says that I need access.

Unknown said...

Hi wasn't able to print. says I need access.

Anonymous said...

It says I need access I would really love to download this file.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...