Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired

Oh. My. Goodness.  If my family does not start feeling better soon I'm going to go bananas.  Ava and Sidney have been sick every month since Clara was born in October 2012.  Then we had a 4 week streak of good health (with an important event occurring during each of those 4 weeks).  I think the last time we had 4 straight weeks of good health was last summer.  So I knew we were due for something big and bad.  God was good to us for those 4 important weeks of birthdays and baptisms and Easter parties and confirmations.  So I knew we had it coming.  

But this is getting ridiculous now.

Ava got sick first.  Then Sidney got sick.  Then Clara got sick.  And just when I started to think that we were getting better, Ava got sick AGAIN!  And now I'm sick.  I took Clara to the doctor and she has an ear infection and 3 new teeth coming in so she's a real gem right now.  And today Sidney told me that her nose is stuffy.  That means she'll wake up full-on sick tomorrow.  Ugh...

It's bad enough when your kids get sick, but when Momma gets sick, who takes care of Momma!?!?  It's been rough over here.  I'm really ready for summer to start.  Please!

Here is a trick that I found on Pinterest for keeping track of medicine doses:



Clara is taking an antibiotic for her ear infection - her first time on antibiotics.  I have to give it to her twice a day for 10 days so I made this little chart on the medicine bottle to help me keep track of when I gave her medicine.  My mind is in a Robitussin fog so I need all the help I can get right now!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...