Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Official Elf Report Card


I know Christmas is still months away, but when I was walking through Hobby Lobby the other day when I saw idea for The Official Elf Report Card in their Christmas section and had to share.  If you have the Elf on the Shelf, this is a great addition to the tradition.

You and your child decide on the 5 tasks or behaviors they are going to work on during December.  At the end of each day, you (or your Elf!) decides whether or not your child has followed through on their goals.  If it was a successful day, put a Christmas sticker over the number.  The day before Christmas, you (or your Elf) determines whether your child will be on Santa's Naughty or Nice list.

I made printed two color copies for my girls, cut them down a bit and double stick taped them to red and green card stock.



To download your own Official Elf Report Card, click here.

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...