Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Maternity Photos

Our CD of maternity photos arrived in the mail!  I can't tell you how excited I was to see these pictures.  They are all amazing and I have no idea how I will pick the ones I want to print.  As my cousin, Kristine, said, "You're going to want to wall paper your walls with these pictures."  Our photographer is Keri Dummerth.  She has 5 kiddos of her own and was unbelievable with Ava and Sidney.  She not only took great photos but she also managed to accentuate my more pleasing areas while hiding my less appealing parts.  These are hands down my favorite family pictures yet.  I can't wait for her to come back when the baby girl arrives!

Before the photo shoot, I looked around online to get some photo ideas.  Here are just a "few" of my favorites (like I said, it is so hard to choose!  Keri is amazing!).


























Pin It

2 comments:

Becky R said...

I personally love the picture with your belly and Tim holding the pumpkin. It's a little "American Gothic"-ish for me, for some reason. I really like it! I can't believe you're going to have baby number 3 soon! So wonderful!

Cathy said...

Thanks Rebecca! That photo idea was a Pinterest find, of course!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...