Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

Did you know that this week is Teacher Appreciation Week?  What a great opportunity to say thank you to the teachers who make a difference in our kids' lives!  Ava has had the same teachers since she started preschool.  We love them so much.  I saw this cute idea on Pinterest.  




I decided to go with basil rather than flowers because I'm obsessed with basil right now and because it's yummy and useful!  I found the pots at Hobby Lobby - they were 50% off!  To make the signs I taped the "Thank you for helping me grow" sign to red card stock and then taped it to a fun pencil and stuck it in the soil.  I had Ava sign her name and she also drew pictures for them.  I hope they like it!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...