Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dollar Crafts: Nature Masks


I love the dollar section at Michaels!  They have the best, inexpensive craft projects for kids.  I found these cute butterfly and ladybug masks and knew I had to get them for my girls.  They love to paint.  We use Crayola Washable Fingerpaint and Melissa and Doug paint brushes.  I love the paint because it washes off anything - clothes, hands, furniture, etc.  And the paint brushes are great for kids because they're easy to grip.


Here are some pictures from the afternoon:


 Sidney glops all the paint colors together - it becomes a brown mess by the end!

 Sidney painting away.

Ava is careful to wipe her brush on the newspaper so her colors don't get mixed together.

Ava is always so proud of her projects.  Her teachers tell me she's this way at school too - he he!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...