Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

What would we do with out our Mother???  I, for one, would probably be in the crazy house if it weren't for my mom helping me with my kids on those days when we're all driving each other crazy.  In fact, I think one of the smartest things I've done since becoming a mother is moving to be closer to my mom.  My mom and I think so much alike - I always know that my girls are in good hands.  Tim's mom has been a huge blessing too.  She has such a calm personality and can diffuse almost any situation.  I feel so lucky to live so close to both sets of grandmas (and grandpas).  My kids are so loved and there's nothing more important than that!


Here are some nice mom quotes:








I love you Mom!!!

Pin It

1 comment:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Great quotes! I love that picture of you and your mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...