Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Bun in the Oven



That's right!  Baby #3 is on the way and set to arrive in October!  I'm more scared for this baby to come than I was for Ava and Sidney (and that's staying a lot because I was pretty scared with Ava).  Sidney, my youngest, was such an easy baby and (knock on wood) has been an easy kid.  I am certain my luck has run out.  I think this next kid is going to give me a run for my money.  Anyway, this picture above is how we announced the pregnancy.  I used white tape to make the numbers.

This is how I told Tim:
It probably would have been cuter if I had a nice pregnancy test rather than the Dollar Store test!

When I was pregnant with Sidney, I did the typical "Big Sister" t-shirt for Ava to announce the pregnancy at a family get together.

And we took our family picture with the pregnancy test.

My favorite pregnancy announcement was when I was pregnant with Ava.  First, we told my family on our annual family vacation.  I bought my parents a little bib that said "New Vintage" (My dad and Tim really like wine and we used to go to Napa Valley all the time with my parents when Tim and I lived in San Francisco.  I bought the bib in Napa long before Ava came along.).

Then when we got back from the family vacation (Tim and I were living in Manhattan at the time) we went to Times Square to one of the web cams and told Tim's family to get online.  Here's what they saw:

Another cute idea I thought of was to pin this sign to your belly:

  How did you announce your pregnancy?  Any other cute ideas?  Please tell!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...