Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Birthday Interview


As I've mentioned, Ava is turning 4 years old this month!!!  I collected a bunch of birthday interview questions from various pins on Pinterest and compiled my own list of 30 questions. I loved hearing Ava's answers to these questions and all the stories that she shared.  It will be fun to compare her answers over the years.


I typed up my questions and her answers and printed them on birthday stationary that I found at Hobby Lobby.


Here are my questions (in case you can't read them in the picture):

1.  The color of my hair is:
2.  The color of my eyes is:
3.  My favorite food is:
4.  My favorite drink is:
5.  My favorites fruit is:
6.  My favorite treat is:
7.  One food I really don’t like is:
8.  My favorite song is:
9.  My favorite color is:
10.  My favorite animal is:
11.  My favorite book is:
12.  My favorite toy is:
13.  My favorite game is:
14.  My favorite store is:
15.  My favorite movie is:
16.  My favorite TV show is:
17.  My favorite holiday is:
18.  The thing I like to do most with Daddy is:
19.  The thing I like to do most with Mommy is:
20.  My best friends are:
21.  My favorite thing to do outside is:
22.  My favorite thing to do inside is:
23.  The coolest person on Earth is:
24.  My favorite part of school is:
25.  The thing I do most awesomely is:
26.  When I grow up I’m going to be:
27.  If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d go:
28.  Three words that describe me are:
29.  If I had one wish it would be:
30.  My best memory is:


Pin It

1 comment:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

best idea! I want to start doing this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...