Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

STL 250 Cake Quest - St. Joseph's Academy


I'm so proud that my high school got an STL 250 cake!  Looking back over all my years of schooling, my best memories are from my 4 years at St. Joseph's Academy.  I had to stop by and see it for myself. But even if you didn't go to SJA, you may want to check out this cake if you went to high school in St. Louis.



The cake is appropriately titled "Where'd you go to high school?" and there are numerous high school pennants painted on the cake.  Click here for more photos to see if you can find your high school pennant.

PS - Click here if you want to see some of our other STL 250 Cake Quests.

Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I are spending the night in downtown STL for a date night. Any special date night places to eat or things to do?

Cathy said...

360 STL is a fun restaurant in downtown St. Louis (http://www.360-stl.com/) and you may be able to catch see a baseball game. It's right near the stadium and Ballpark Village. If you haven't seen Ballpark Village it's worth at least walking through. The Central West End is fun at night. My husband and just spent out anniversary weekend in the CWE. I'll be blogging about it next week so check back! Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...