Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

DIY Valentines for Kids


Another snow day.  Part of me was glad that I got to sleep in a bit, but the other part of me wondered what the heck am I going to do with the girls all day.  I'm so glad that I had already bought all of the supplies for the girls' Valentines last week. It was the perfect activity to keep us busy on a cold, snowy day.



I found this idea on Club Chica Circle.  Click here for the free template for the rectangular card.  She also has a free template if you have a circular scalloped craft punch.  I printed out the card templates on red printer paper.

I liked the rectangular template because it left room for the girls to sign their names.  Sidney is still learning to write her name so I signed her name. 

I found the pencils and pencil grips at Deals (i.e.; dollar store) and I found the pencil toppers at Michaels.  This was a very easy and inexpensive DIY Valentine project!  The girls were able to help with all of it with the exception of using the paper cutter to cut out the cards. Love it!!  Thanks Pauline!

Click here to see our homemade cards from 2013 and 2012!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...