Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentine Box

Target's dollar section has the BEST Valentine crafts this year!  They have some cute DIY Valentine cards with envelopes.  I wish I had a picture to show you but I didn't buy them - we are maxed out on Valentine cards this year.

I did buy these cute stickers though.  We can never have enough stickers at our house!


Last year, Ava's preschool class made a Valentine bag to hold all the cards the receive from their school friends.  The girls have played with it year round.  Much to Ava's dismay, Sidney loves to take out all of Ava's cards and look through them.  I found this simple Valentine box in the dollar section at Target for the girls to make.  Hopefully this will help us avoid a few fights after Valentine's Day this year!





Perfect to store all the Valentines!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...