Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Toy Fair 2013

The 110th Annual American International Toy Fair was last week!  I picked out a few of my favorites to put on our wish list:

Zing Zip Bak Bow - A kid-friendly toy for kids that loved Brave.

Razor Trikke E2 - The latest and greatest electric scooter.

Wearables - Kids can decorate them and then wear them.

Manhattan Toy Imagine I Can - Lots of great, affordable crafts for pretend-play.


Pulsar Powerballs - A science experiment for kids that glows in the dark. 

My Image Bracelet Maker - Make a bracelet featuring pictures of friends and family.


Shutter Huggers - Helps you get your little ones to look at the camera...at the same time!
This one's more for me - such a great idea!


Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...