Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Paint Spinning Art

I found a cool, new painting toy for the girls at Hobby Lobby called Spin & Splash.


The girls are OBSESSED with this.  The box says that it's for ages 8 and up but with a bit of adult supervision any child could enjoy it.  Sidney, my almost 3 year old, asks to play with it every day.

It comes with paper, ceramic tiles, ceramic plates, paint, glitter glue and sand.  All you need is a size D battery and you're good to go.  Oh, and you get all that for only $16.99!  And if you have a 40% off coupon it only cost ~$10!!  I've seen these go for $40+ at Target and Walmart so I thought this was a pretty good deal.  The only thing I wish is that the spinner was larger so that we could put larger pieces of paper on it.

Here is how the paper turned out:

Then we turned them into Valentine's for the grandparents.  I cut them into hearts and the girls glued them onto larger hearts:


Then I used my new heart-shaped craft punch to punch out another heart that the girls glued on the back!

Have a happy Valentine's Day!


Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...