Monday, June 11, 2012
Meatless Monday: Salt & Pepper Garlic Potatoes
If you like French Fries, you'll LOVE these Salt & Pepper Potatoes. Add a little ketchup and you get the pleasure of eating French Fries without the guilt!
3-4 cloves garlic
2-3 Tbsp olive oil
Fresh ground pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Thoroughly wash the potatoes and pat dry.
3. Thinly slice the potatoes almost all the way through.
4. Mince the garlic and insert between potato slices.
5. Brush the potatoes with olive oil then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Bake for 40 minutes at 425 degrees.
7. When the potatoes are done baking, you can pull apart the slices and dip them in ketchup. Yum!