I love pasta! Always have. It must have been my Grandma's authentic Italian cooking that instilled my love of pasta. When I saw this recipe on Pinterest, I knew I had to try it. Not only does it look delicious (and tastes great too!), but it's so quick and easy to make!
- 12-14 oz. package of pasta (I used penne noodles but you can use whatever you prefer)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 clove garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Basil (fresh would be better, but I didn't have any so I used dry basil flakes)
- Ground pepper, to taste
These ingredients will make 4 servings.
- Sauté the garlic over low heat in 1 Tbsp olive oil until the garlic starts to brown on edges. Immediately remove from heat and reserve.
- Meanwhile, boil your pasta and chiffonade some basil leaves if you're using fresh basil.
- Once the pasta is ready, drain and place in a bowl.
- Add the garlic, basil, cheese, lemon juice and 4 Tbsp olive oil and mix well.
- Place it on a plate and crack some pepper over it.
I added asparagus to our meal. If you want to see the instructions for the asparagus, click here.