Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Chore Charts

I hate it when I feel like the mom who's always nagging at my kids to do things they don't want to do.  It puts everyone in a grumpy mood and sets a bad tone for the day.  Then I found this idea for homemade Chore Charts on Pinterest and decided to create my own.  Here's what I came up with:






I made these Chore Charts in Excel.  I found the images (most of them clip art) online.  And I had them laminated so that the girls could use a dry erase pen to check off the chores when completed.  We hang them on our refrigerator so that we see them all the time.




If you'd like to use my chore charts as a template to get started, click here to download my file.


Tim thought it was a bit ambitious to go from no formal chores to 3 chore charts a day.  In hindsight, he may have been right, but after a month of chore charting, I can tell that the girls are getting better every day.  Good luck!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...