Thanks when I invented Ultimate Oreo Brownies!!!! These are delicious and combine two of my favorite treats.
Ghiradelli Double Chocolate brownie mix
1/4 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce (or 1 egg for the non-allergic)
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Spray an 8x8 pan with non-stick spray.
3. Place water, oil and applesauce (or egg) in a medium bowl and stir until fully mixed.
4. Add brownie mix and stir until well blended.
5. Crumble 10 Oreos (including the creme filling) into the bowl and stir to combine.
6. Spread into prepared pan.
7. Separate the creme filling from the remaining 5 Oreos and place the cookies in a sealed sandwich baggie. You can throw away the creme filling. Break up the cookies in the sandwich baggie and sprinkle over brownie batter.
8. Bake for ~ 35 minutes. Do not overbake. Fresh-baked brownies appear underbaked but cool to doneness. Let cool before cutting.
Now if I just had some Vanilla ice cream....