Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Dinosaur Birthday Party



SO!  MUCH!  FUN!

When Clara started showing interest in dinosaurs I thought it was going to be a quick phase. I'm so glad I was wrong.  This party was so much fun to plan and unlike most parties I've planned for my two older girls.  But probably the best part was seeing how much Clara loved her party.  She went from 1 dinosaur toy to more dinosaur toys than she knows what to do with!  Here are some of the party highlights:

OUTFITS
Clara's outfit is the cutest!  I got it from the Etsy shop Wiggles and Giggles, which is where I bought Clara's for her train birthday party last year.  The shirts are super comfy and wash well.  She will wear this all year long.  I already had the tutu skirt and it happened to match the sleeve color perfectly! Yay!



When I was looking around for Clara's outfit, I found a bunch of fun dinosaur shirts on Etsy for the rest of us too!
The older girls' shirts came from Fresh Frog Tees, my t-shirt came from Priceless Kids and Tim's shirt came from Crazy Dog Tshirts.

DESSERTS
My cousin, Cindy, made these adorable cookies for the party.  She used my dairy and egg free sugar cookies recipe so that Clara and Sidney could eat them!!!  They were DELICIOUS!


Clara picked out the cake design at McArthur's Bakery.  We added a chocolate mousse filling that made it so yummy.


The last dino-related treat are these gummy dinos that I found on Amazon. They're produced in a nut-free facility too!

DECORATIONS
I found all of the plastic table cloth, dino masks and dino plates and napkins at Walmart.  
I bought the dinosaur confetti on Etsy from Paper Kisses Inc. 


ACTIVITIES
Clara helped me make these Dinosaur Crayons, which took FOREVER to make but turned out so super cute.  We put a couple in little gift bags for her sisters and cousins.  I found the wood dinosaurs at Dollar Tree!  The kids used the dinosaur crayons to decorate their dinosaur.



We also had a Dino Egg Hunt in the basement.  I made bags for the kids to hold their dino bags.  The bags came from Dollar Tree and the dino die cuts came from Paper Kisses Inc.  I bought the dinosaur eggs that had tiny dinosaurs inside on Amazon.


I loved this party so much.  Watching Clara having so much fun made my day and then some. Clara's a pretty unique kid and I feel so lucky that she's mine.  Let's hope that year 3 doesn't fly by as fast as year 2 did!  Here are a few of my favorite pics from the party :)







THANK YOU NOTES
After much searching, I found these cute Thank You notecards on Etsy too.  The little dinosaur designs are perfect!

As soon as she woke up the next morning this is what she did :)  Having so much fun playing with all her new toys!



Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...