Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

End of Year Teacher Gifts

I can't believe that Ava is only weeks away from her last day of preschool.  We have a very special place in our hearts for Ava's preschool and the many teachers that have loved and supported her over the past three years.  Thank goodness Sidney will be starting preschool in the fall.  I don't know what we'd do without them!

Thank you Pinterest for this great End of Year Teacher Gift idea!

Front of Card:

Back of Card (with gift card in the envelope):

Pin It

3 comments:

CindyB said...

I like this! Trying to find something for my son's summer school teachers and this will fit the bill. Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

Please don't go into a Starbuck's and ask for large numbers of drinks holders or the mini-cups. They have those for use at the store and must account for them. Offering to pay for them is one thing, but they may not be able to sell as those are part of their business inventory
. Please be understanding if they can't do it - From the Mom of a Starbuck's employee.

Anonymous said...

I love this idea just not sure I would be good at cutting out the cup portion of it. Do you possibly have a template I can use?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...