Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Holding out Hope


This headline caught my eye and stopped my heart:


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU NYU Medical Center Scientists!!! Parents all over the world are breathing a sigh of relief knowing that your smarty pants brains are all over this. We believe in you! Keep up the good work!

PS - My Sidney is also allergic to dairy and eggs.  Her sister Clara is allergic to eggs too.  We don't think it's life-threatening, but I'd love to bake a giant, buttery, fluffy cookie for them with real butter and real eggs and milk chocolate chips. Or even just take them to a restaurant and order from the menu. I totally get that there are much bigger problems in the world than this.  Just if you get some extra time...maybe you could find a probiotic cure for that too ;)

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...