Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pumpkin Pie Fondue Dip


I love holiday get-togethers!  It gives me a chance to try out some new dessert recipes without feeling like I have to eat it all myself ;)

I haven't used my Little Dippers in years so I knew this recipe was THE ONE.  It combined two great things: the Little Dipper and pumpkin!  Anyone who followed my blog last year knows my obsession with pumpkin treats.  I was worried about trying out a new recipe on people other than my family, but not to worry - this little gem did not disappoint!

If you don't have a Little Dipper, don't worry.  There are other ways of making this tasty treat.  See the Notes below the recipe.


Ingredients:
1 cup canned pumpkin pie mix (NOT 100% pumpkin)
4 oz cream cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
Walnuts (optional)


Things to dip:
Apple slices
Pretzels
Graham crackers
Ginger cookies
Vanilla wafers

Instructions:
1. Add the cream cheese to the Little Dipper then top with sour cream.
2. Pour in the pumpkin pie mix.
3. Cover and cook for an hour, then stir well.  If the cream cheese isn't fully melted, cook a bit longer.
4. Garnish with chopped walnuts if desired.

Notes:
If you don't have a Little Dipper, you can put an oven safe dish in a crock pot and cook on high for an hour or cook on low for two hours.

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...